5.27.2009

So Lucky

I never imagined that the highlight of my day would be hanging out at a local park, chasing excited toddlers, pushing little ones over and over and over again and holding my breath countless times when my boys tumble to the ground.  But  it is.  The weather is wonderful and when we get a little bored at our house we head out for a change of scenery at a local park.  And we always have a wonderful time...swinging as high as Mommy can push, sliding hundreds of times and climbing like monkeys up and down, up and down.  I am so thankful for every swing and every slide that I get to share with these two boys.  I know I am so very blessed and fortunate to be home with them each and every day.  Fortunate to be their constant caregiver, boo-boo kisser, nap time rocker, endless hug and kiss giving Mama. Fortunate to be the one who spends my every day with them, watching them swing and slide themselves silly.  I am so blessed.  And thankful for moments like these...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful days filled with precious moments. We are so lucky.
G-MA