2.17.2009

Personality in Pictures

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I agree.  Especially when a picture can accurately sum up one's personality...all without one utter of a word.  My Jack...in pictures.

Attempting to ride one of Sam's toy tractors.  Believe it or not, he really thinks he's taking it for a spin.

Standing in the dishwasher and attempting to match the lids to the cups...my busy, busy little helper.

After removing his diaper, he uses the bed of the dump truck for his toilet.  Way to improvise, buddy.

Trying his best to destroy Mommy's computer.  He pulls up a chair and is on the counter in three seconds flat.

My little helper hard at work again...doing a little laundry in the toilet.

My monkey trying to get a ball out of the toy bench outside.  And then this happens...almost every time. He usually gets stuck like this and screams for help to get up.  


Busy, busy, busy...a 26 pound demolition man...my destructive, overactive little sweetness.  I sure do love him.

No comments: