1.25.2009

My Boys

I was looking back on some of the pictures of Sam's first snow and loved comparing the two boys.  They are so similar...and so different.  Sam was only 11 months old and just trying to walk.  He enjoyed his first snow a little more than his younger brother. Same coat, same hat and same big brown eyes.  They look so much alike, but so different too.  I can tell these two apart with no trouble here...now, their newborn pictures are another story.  They both have a group of pics that were taken when they were two weeks old of their sweet faces and their hands and feet.  They are hanging side by side in our den and I honestly have to stare at them for several minutes to tell who is who.  It is quite amazing.  I see so many differences now in size, facial expressions and personality, but one thing's for sure...they both are wonderfully made and so very beautiful. 
Jack and Sam
Sweet Jack

My precious Samuel
Perfect Little Jack

Perfect Little Sam

No comments: