9.02.2008

Smooches and Sunglasses

Smooches...
Look who's giving kisses...my sweet Jack.  Yes, they may be messy and he insists on keeping his mouth open, but I am loving all the kisses from this little boy.  I was a little jealous watching Landry lay kisses on everyone while Jack looked at me clueless when I would say "Jack, give me a kiss."  So finally he gets it and although he doesn't always seem interested, I'm thankful for each and every smooch he gives me.

Sweet Baby Kisses 
 Mama Steals a Few Kisses Too

Shades...
Sam woke up this morning needing a "Papa Fix" and insisted on calling Mema to see if he could come over. Imagine how thrilled he was when she told him Papa was in the garden and she would walk him down there.
  
Papa + Working Outside = Sam's Perfect Day

So I quickly got him dressed and we were off.  Sam turned and ran back to his toy box saying he needed "sunglasses".  Sure it was sunny outside, but this boy has never wanted to put on a pair of shades.  I don't know what came over him, but he sure thought he looked good and told me to take his picture.  On a side note, the two mountain dews were a gift to Papa.  Sam thought he may be thirsty...that's my sweet Sam, always taking care of his Papa.

My Good Looking Gardener

No comments: